We're open 24/7
Our customer service center is open 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also contact us through social media or send us an e-mail. Do you have any questions or concerns, or are you just in the mood for sharing?
Failed to send message
Thank you! Your message has been sent. Our support team will contact you soon.
- How do I book online?
- How do I book a connecting flight?
- How does the WOW stopover work?
- How do I make a reservation for a group?
- How do I book an electric wheelchair for my flight?
- What does +1 day on my ticket mean?
- How do I book wheelchair assistance for my flight?
- What is Kiwi.com?
- Passport Requirements
- At the airport and checking in
- How do I purchase baggage allowance online?
- How much baggage can I check in?
- How much carry-on baggage can I take with me?
- What is the best way to pack and label baggage?
- Which items are prohibited on board?
- Is my baggage directly checked in to my final destination?
- How much does it cost to take special equipment aboard?
- What about packing oversized & unusual items of baggage?
- How do I book odd-size baggage, like children's car seats and strollers?
- What is the deal with the liquids ban in carry-on baggage?
- Can I travel with guns/fishing rods and such sporting equipment?
- Can I travel with a bicycle?
- Can I travel with musical instruments?
- Can I travel with sports equipment?
- I need to have a canister of oxygen with me on the flight. Now what?
- Did you forget something on board?
- Delayed or damaged baggage?
- On board
- Cancellations and delayed flights
- Manage my booking
- Children and pregnant guests
- Pets and service animals
- Gift vouchers and promo codes
- Travel to/from USA
- Special needs
- Contact us
- Our call centers
- The WOW club